We are following government guidelines to make the salon safe for you as our valued client and us, the Red Barn Hair team.
You must self-Isolate and reschedule your appointment if:
- You have the recent onset of a new continuous cough
- You have a high temperature
- You have noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- You have tested positive for coronavirus
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus or you live with someone who:
- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result
- Has tested positive for coronavirus
- Has symptoms of coronavirus
To help keep the numbers in the salon to a minimum, we ask if you could wait in your car until you are greeted by a member of the team at the time of your appointment. Only you will be allowed in the salon.
Unfortunately, we are unable to supply magazines and offer the usual refreshments (apart from water) for the time being.
There will be a small PPE charge of £2.50 applied until further notice. This provides a disposable hygienic robe for your safety and comfort. (NHS workers are excluded from this charge). Please wear a mask to your appointment, all staff will be wearing visors and masks. Masks can be purchased for an additional 50p if required.
For full information from the government – click here