We are following government guidelines to make the salon safe for you as our valued client and us, the Red Barn Hair team.
You must self-Isolate and reschedule your appointment if:
- You have the recent onset of a new continuous cough
- You have a high temperature
- You have noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- You have tested positive for coronavirus
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus or you live with someone who:
- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result
- Has tested positive for coronavirus
- Has symptoms of coronavirus
To help keep the numbers in the salon to a minimum, we ask if you could wait in your car until you are greeted by a member of the team at the time of your appointment.
There will be a small PPE charge of £2.50 applied until further notice. This provides a disposable hygienic robe for your safety and comfort. (NHS workers are excluded from this charge). Please wear a mask to your appointment, all staff will be wearing visors and masks. Masks can be purchased for an additional 50p if required.
For full information from the government – click here